Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Sentosa - Segway



The Segway PT is a two-wheeled, self-balancing electric vehicle. Users lean forward to go forward, lean back to go backward, and turn by using a "Lean Steer" handlebar, leaning it left or right. You can read more about the vehicle from wikipedia.

A short video showing users using the vehicle in Sentosa.

This is my last posting for the series on Sentosa. The next time I visit Sentosa, hopefully I could take photos of the Universal Studio which should be open by then.


Please visit "That's my World" for other parts of the world.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see segways here too, I think it's a segway tour of the city or something. I'm quite not sure whether I would like to try that. Have you?

Sylvia K said...

We see segways here in Seattle, too. Some are used by policemen. Interesting post and great photos, Alice! Enjoy your week!

Sylvia

escape said...

i like that and i believe its best in sentosa because the island is big enough for such rides.

alicesg said...

Ewok, No, I have not tried the segway, I think I better stick to my bicycle...lol. I doubt I can balance on the segway...hahaha.

Sylvia, Segway is being used in our airports and one of the malls too. The girls in the malls sold drinks to customers in the food court on this Segway. Maybe one day, I will take photo of the girls selling drinks on them.