Monday, April 12, 2010

Warehouses along Singapore River


Most of the old warehouses along Singapore River have been converted to restaurants and pubs.

Even the bumboats are used as restaurants.

Some of the bumboats are used as river taxis to ferry tourists to sightsee the scenery of Singapore along the Singapore River.



This waterfront restaurant is Indochine,it has a very nice view of the Singapore River. There are many terracotta soldiers at the front of their restaurants. But they are not the real thing, just replicas.

4 comments:

CC said...

Hi Alice..
Just a quick note to tell you..come by for a visit. I have 3 awards to pass along to you...they were given to me by a really sweet lady.. and I want you to have these awards as well. See you soon I hope, hugs from Texas..

Photo Cache said...

Alice there is so many things to see and experience in S'pore. Your photos make me want to go back.

Trotter said...

Hi Alice! That's a lovely section of Singapore, but last time we were there we had a lot of troubles getting a cab back to the hotel late at night; there werre huge lines and few taxis... ;))

Blogtrotter Two is waiting for you in Turkey.... ;) Enjoy and have a great week!!

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

Th reflections are so good. I like food on the boat, but my stomach doesn't like it. I went once, and now I pass.