Thursday, April 1, 2010

Vivo City - Marche's Restaurant-Little Garden-Herbs


They too grow lots of herbs and spices plants. The above plant is curry leaf. Each time I wanted to cook curry chicken or fish, I would get some stalks from the vegetable seller free of charge. The best way to get free extras is to make friends with the vegetable seller. Hubby told me that, the next time you buy any vegetables from her, she just add the cost of the free extras to your purchases...arggggg.

This is ladyfinger or Okra plant but I did not spot any fruit in this plant.




Today is April Fool's day, did any one of you get any pranks played on you? I did play a prank on my hubby. Hubby said I am so childish...lol.
I remembered my late mom would always called me on April Fool's Day and every year she would play the same joke...lol.

She would just called and said she found a huge parcel that contained a lot of money in it and we would always replied her "April Fool's Day". We are so used to the same joke every year...hahahaha.

2 comments:

Photo Cache said...

I don't think people played pranks today as it is Holy Thursday as well. Not appropriate considering the holiness of the day.

Nothing is free then, I think your hubs is correct in his assumption.

Trotter said...

Hi Alice! Great greenish post!!
No parcels found... ;)

Thanks for your support to Blogtrotter Two, now departing Miami by air; my Easter egg to you... ;). Have a great weekend!!