Monday, April 26, 2010

Ang Mo Kio West Garden Part 2


Ang Mo Kio West Garden is bigger than the other garden in Ang Mo Kio East. I saw these beautiful steps with all the tall trees. I wondering what is on top of the hill. My head was saying go up and see but my knees said No No No...lol. As you age, you knees are not strong anymore.

There seems to be a park at the top of the hill. In the morning and evening, this place will be a favourite with joggers and many residents come here and exercise.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I've heard of it many times so should visit when I am there. Love your new header :) Happy week ahead Alice.

escape said...

seeing this, i question myself... did i really went to singapore.

alicesg said...

Thank you Kate.

Dong and Kate, next time you visit Singapore, visit the heartlands and see how the locals shop. The popular heartlands are Toa Payoh, Ang Mo Kio, Bedok, Clementi, Jurong, etc. I will feature them in future posts, if possible. Just take the MRT Station to these places and visit their gardens too.