Sunday, April 11, 2010

I am famous...lol

I am famous...lol

I wake up this morning and happen to google and saw that my blog was linked to several websites....Cool.

When I first started blogging, it was more curiousity than anything, then it became a habit to blog daily and then making friends online and learning so much about the different places and cultures of other countries. Now I think I am famous...hahaha.

I dont want to be famous, I just want to share the experiences of my life and how places in Singapore have changed and transformed to a beautiful Singapore in my 50 years.

I am so proud of my country and so lucky and contended with my 50 years of life in here.

Look who linked my blog:

Yesterday.sg (I like this blog which showcases many articles about musuems, etc, I think i would like to visit the places they recommended.)



Straits Chinese

Look who like my food review.

3 comments:

Thomas Lee/Lee Lip Pang said...

Congratulations,you are famous now.

Richard Lawry said...

Since I follow your blog does that make me famous too? :)

An Arkies Musings

alicesg said...

Richies, of course you are famous too for following my blog. :)