Saturday, June 12, 2010

PC Show at Suntec City

The PC show is in its 20th year of holding the exhibition. Every year, it did not fail to attract buyers to their show. Almost every year, we bought something from PC Show. Last year, we got a laptop for eldest son.

I just came back from the PC show, almost bought the desktop computer for myself but because the price agreed earlier to me was withdrawn, just because I went one floor down to compare prices ...lol. The $50 discount is gone cause they have a window period. So I was so fed up and decided to go back tomorrow (being the last day of the show). It is not because of the $50 but it was because the sales guy did not mention about the window period that I was so fed up. I am very stubborn too and refuses to give in. I rather get a more expensive PC than give in to a lousy sales guy...tsk tsk.

Normally, the prices will slashed down further on the last day of the show. Hopefully, I get my PC...hahaha.

Products being sold at a good price at certain time of the day.







Kids crazy over a mascot.
Oh I did not go home empty handed, managed to get an external memory that my son needed.

4 comments:

alicesg said...

Hahaha...I managed to get my computer from a computer shop at Parkway Parade. The price is about the same at the PC show. The store also have a booth at the PC show. The store is different from the one that I was fed up with the sales guy.

CC said...

Hi there my friend..
I have an award waiting for you over on my blog. Hope you come pick it up..you deserve pretty awards.
Hugs....CC

alicesg said...

Thank you CC, you are so sweet.

alicesg said...

Going to the PC show again today, to get a monitor for son. :)