Saturday, July 25, 2009

Pink Saturday - ION Orchard

My pink contributiion must be these cute and branded mannequins outside ION Orchard. You can tell that these mannequins are wearing branded clothes. Yes, the whole mall is very posh and they sell mostly branded stuff. Even the toilets are very posh...lol. I need to visit the mall again to see how posh the interior look. :)

From this huge signboard you can see the branded stuff they sell. In Singapore you cant buy any fake or imation brands. So you are assured everything in here are real stuff.
So just bring your credit card when you visit this mall. :) For me, I will just bring my camera ...lol
For more pinky participants, please visit Beverly of How Sweet The Sound.

12 comments:

CC said...

oooooo, what a mall. I could look and shop there quite awhile. :)
Happy Pink Saturday..hope your weekend is most wonderful.

escape said...

they are indeed fashionable. hehehe... oh those figures.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Hi, Alice! I would love to go shopping at that mall, but it would probably be safer for my wallet if I took pictures, too! :-)

Happy Pink Saturday...

XO,

Sheila

LadyFi said...

I love those cute doll-like mannequins.

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Oh Alicesg, I love the mannequins, I have never seen anything like it before. So clean and bright and happy. Great Pink Saturday post. Please stop by and say hi. I would love to have you visit. Please sign up to follow my blog as well. Country Hugs, Sherry

Beatrice, Bea, Bibi--That's me! said...

Those mannequins are incredible! Thanks for sharing.
Happy Pink Saturday!

Anya said...

Hi
Those figures are colorful and very funny :)
Lovely pink saturday post :)
Its maybe something for us Alice
"mannequin" ..... LOL
Have a great weekend

Kareltje =^.^=
Anya :)

Claudia said...

The mannequins are great - I think, like you, I would just be able to bring my camera! Happy Pink Saturday!

by Danie said...

Oh la la, everything must be so expensive there, I always wonder who is rich enough to buy those expensive clothes, not only here but everywhere in the world, the rich people travel a lot, and buy, buy buy, then they have to wear those beautiful clothes in posh expensiveplaces it's a non stop competition with other rich people, it's not a life!

alicesg said...

Kitem, I think most would end up in the basement of the mall where there are plenty of food...hehehe. I will try to take a photo of the foodhall when I next visit. :)

Anonymous said...

I think I'll just bring my cameras as well LOL The mannequins are like toys! :-)

Happy Pink Saturday!

Li

caren said...

I would love to visit this mall! I couldn't buy but what fun it would be to just see! Happy PS!