Saturday, May 1, 2010

Map of Mass Rapid Transit in Singapore

It is very easy to move around Singapore.

This is a map of Singapore MRT system in Singapore. I got the map from the official website of SMRT. You can read more from its official website.

The circle line (yellow colour) was recently added to the MRT System.

Despite the name, the Circle Line is not actually a full circle, as there will be no through service on the section between Harbourfront and Dhoby Ghaut. Passengers will need to transfer onto the North-East Line instead.

In my next few posts, I will show you some of the stations of circle line that I visited and its surroundings.

Note:

NEL (North East Line) - purple colour

EW Line (East West Line) - green colour

NS Line (North South Line) - red colour

4 comments:

CC said...

I would get so lost,so fast..I would have to put in a call to you to come get me at the station. How do you ever find your way around????
See you soon again my friend..

alicesg said...

CC, hahaha, just think that your destination has good food waiting for you. You wont get lost.

Trotter said...

Hi Alice! A circle line that doesn't close is a bit weird... ;)
Transfer are always boring... ;)

What about Ephesus? Blogtrotter Two has it... ;) Enjoy and have a great week!!

alicesg said...

Trotter, the circle line will be closed sooner or later. They are still discussing the best option to close it so that commuters dont have to change train so often. See report: http://www.asiaone.com/Motoring/News/Transport/Story/A1Story20100424-212250.html