Saturday, May 15, 2010

Leisure Park

Still at Kallang, I remember this shopping mall at Leisure Park. Used to bring my kids here when they were very young. This mall should be at least around 20 years of age. Surprising the mall looked so new or did they renovate the whole place.

The mall is now even easier to access by the new Circle Line Stadium Station. It is located beside the station.



Spotted some costumes of movies characters in the mall.


You can find out more about the mall in their official website.

4 comments:

Richard Lawry said...

Looks like an amazing mall, very colorful

An Arkies Musings

Joy said...

Wow, that's a very impressive mall. Love the colours.

Hope to see you on Norwich Daily Photo soon. Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

I think I'll ask you to be my guide when I visit Singapore!! You know the ins and outs.

alicesg said...

Keats,

Hahaha, Singapore is so small but yet there are so many places that I have yet visited and I have yet to try out the Singapore Flyer and also not visited the two IRs. Today I will visited a new place but I will blog about it later cause I am preparing for a vacation to HCM City.