Monday, December 17, 2007

Sun among the cloudy sky

Inspired by my good texan friend's blog sun and moon posting. I captured this photo of sun this morning. It is dangerous to look at the sun with the naked eye, so I just raised my camera and take a few shots. Anyway I cant raised my head to look at the sun too (lol), woken up yesterday with a stiff neck....ouch.........

The rain had finally slowly clearing but looking at the cloudy sky trying to hide the sun, hmmmm, I guess it would rain again.

I remember I sang this song when I was young. "Rain Rain go away, little children want to play". Now I hope the rain will go away for a while cause I have lots of gathering this weekend and a BBQ on Xmas Eve.....lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure about this, but I've ever heard from someone that capturing shots of the sun with the naked len is also not good for the camera (maybe you will want to do some research on whether this is true... I'm interested to know too!). Nice difficult shots anyway. ;)

Have fun with your BBQ. I miss those time. It's too cold to BBQ here at this time of the year (At least not that I've heard of).

Thanks for visiting my blog! :)

Alex
Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex