Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Trees 2007

I had plan to post all about christmas trees on christmas eve and what a co-incidence that Ro of Romania has one such posting too. This is nice.

So which christmas tree do you like?

White Christmas Tree on the ground floor of Wisma Atria Shopping Mall
A huge green beautifully decorated christmas tree in front of Paragon, Orchard Road.

A purple one in Isetan Department Store in Wisma Atria. (This is my favourite, never see a purple christmas tree before and by the way, purple is one of my favourite colour.)

A blue christmas tree in front of Plaza Singapura, Orchard Road. (My husband do not like this tree...lol)

A huge beautiful christmas tree in front of Plaza Singapura. (This is my husband's favourite christmas tree.)

A night christmas tree near the fountain of wealth, Suntec City.

A beautiful tall christmas tree in Causeway Point Shopping Mall, Woodlands.

Christmas Tree at Food Republic, Suntec City

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HaHa! I like all of them. Thanks. But I still patron to Takashimaya's tree. :P

Alex
Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex

Anonymous said...

Merry Christams!!

Dave said...

Now that's a great tree collection you have there! ;-)

Have a great Christmas!

ro_pumpkin said...

wonderful post , thank you so much , now i can compare the trees with the last year . i like the paragon one .