Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Cocktail Stirrers Part 3 (Airlines)

All these cocktail stirrers are more than 20 years old and they are my treasures. I have no heart to throw them away even though some looked old.

I guess most of you know the logo of the above. Yes, they are from Singapore Airlines.

The above are from Japan Airlines (JAL)

All these stirrers are from different airlines and the one from Pan Am looked like a baseball bat. And I think Pan Am is no longer around.
Hope you enjoy these cocktail stirrers from different airlines.

More coming up......

6 comments:

Tom said...

Never throw these away.. let everybody throw theres away then your will become rare... I have very much enjoyed this series.

zakscloset said...

what a brilliant idea to collect all those airline goodies! although i never got one of those, i absolutely loved singapore airlines! these stirrers may become collectors' items in the near future...?!

by Danie said...

your coktail stirrers collection is gorgeous, it's has been a great idea to collect and keep them, we are today able to enjoy your collection on your blog. I immensely regret to have discarded some that would have been great in your home.

Anonymous said...

What an amazing collection ... we should now be able to know what was in the glasses they stirred!

alicesg said...

Thank you so much for the nice comments. I dont collect anymore...lol. These are my hobby during my teenage time phase...hehehe

Anonymous said...

The Singapore Airlines stirrers are great! They are surely unusual.

Alexander
Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex