Friday, April 29, 2011

Skywatch Friday


Hot weather is back in Singapore. This is the roof top of Vivo City. Everyone hiding in the shade hahaha. The view from the roof top of vivo city is very beautiful whether it is day or night. One day, I must come in the night and take photo from here.


From the roof top, I could see PSA (Port of Singapore Authority) just next to the bridge linking mainland Singapore and Sentosa. Take note of the boardwalk with shelter infront of the bridge. You can view photos of the Sentosa boardwalk from my previous post.


The cranes all looked like mechanical giraffes.




For other sky watchers, please hop over to Skywatch blog.

6 comments:

escape said...

for sure it was hot. here temp reached 36C! ahhh...

Thomas Lee/Lee Lip Pang said...

Nice shots but i think a night view would be even nicer.

My SWF

Sylvia K said...

Marvelous blue skies and terrific captures, Alice! Love the different views with the cranes! They do look like giraffes! Happy SWF! Have a wonderful weekend!

Sylvia

Diana said...

Hi Alice! Finally some time to stop by... I remember the heat and humidity of my first time in Singapore: burning... ;))
Have a superb weekend!!

Trotter said...

Sorry, my daughter came here and used this computer; that's why my comment came in as Diana's... ;)

Alexander said...

Nice capture of the pier. That's really hot according to dong ho.

Alexander
Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex