Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My World Tuesday - Cruise


Wow the cruise ship looked so big from the rooftop of Vivo City. I hope to go on a cruise ship one day. Above the cruise ship are cable cars that goes to and fro Sentosa. The new cruise terminal will be ready by end of this year and will be located at Marina South.

Some of the cruise ship will docked at Penang. You can view my travel blog where the cruise ship docked at in Penang.


The ferry in the front background is the Batam Fast that I took when I visited Batam, Indonesia. I took this photo from harbour front.


Please visit "That's my World" for other parts of the world.

3 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Gorgeous ships, Alice, and great captures! I've been fortunate enough to take several cruises and they are the most fun ever! Hope your week is going well!

Sylvia

Photo Cache said...

Would be nice to take an Asian cruise.

Rajesh said...

Wonderful shots of cruise ship. It looks really huge.