Saturday, November 6, 2010

Universal Studio Singapore - Ancient Egypt - Part 2

This is the Treasure Hunter ride suitable for children, elderly and people like me who dont like or too scared to try out the roller coasters.


You may have to face the cobra, crocodiles, etc before you can find any treasure in here. (They are actually fakes.) I have no idea why my cobra is upside down, no matter how many times I loaded it...lol. Could be the mummy's curse....eeekkkk.



"Drive" the desert jeep through the abandoned Egyptian excavation site.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've no tried roller coasters as I'm not one for heights:( But sure will try other spills and thrills. Hoping to get to Singapore during the Chinese New Year.

alicesg said...

Keats, same for me, you have to read the rest of my blog for more attractions and information. :)