Thursday, November 6, 2008

Mini Park

I am going away again over the weekend but I dont need a passport with me...lol. Will only be in a corner of Singapore , far from the city life , just to relax (hopefully) in a beautiful resort.


This is a mini park beside my brother's flat. It can be used for multiple purposes. The mini park itself had a amphitheatre, fitness corner, children playground, jogging path, BBQ facilities, etc.

The big green field can be used for playing soccer or holding any activities. In these photos, you could see the workers putting up scaffolding for a chinese festival. The bigger rectangle platform is for prayers and dining areas while the small squarish platform will be for chinese concert.


Below are two short video showing the activities in the park.

Take a closer look in the mini park, you could see people jogging and exercising.

10 comments:

Lara said...

have a relaxing time! and I am looking forward for more photos!

Gordon said...

That is a lovely park. I hope you have great time at the resort.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Alice: What neat captures of the small park. The structure is really neat.

escape said...

wow! i like that field. there's a lot to there. from the looks itself.

thanks for including those videos.

Photo Cache said...

Enjoy your relaxing weekend.

Rambling Woods said...

Have a good trip..I enjoy your photos and commentary...

by Danie said...

This park, next to your brother appartment is conveniently situated, and nice to see from his balcony I guess, you're going to enjoy yourself, have a pleasant week end.

eastcoastlife said...

Enjoy your getaway, wherever it is. :)

Jim Klenke said...

I hope you had a good weekend away. That looks like a nice city park.

alicesg said...

Thank you for the visit and the nice comments.