Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My World - Reduce, Reuse and Recyle Exhibition -Palawan Beach, Sentosa (Part 2)

Continuing from my yesterday's post on flowers show in Sentosa 2009, these sculptures exhibition/competition are also part of the flower show. They are part of the reuse, reduce and recyle programmes.

Part of the sculpture are made of used egg crates, bottles and paper plates.
The giant brush writting a couplet with the words "Chun" (spring). The couplet is made of styrofoam and the wordings are made of small rocks.

Now this is so cute.

The flower pots are so adorable.


Can you all spot the recyled gloves in this sculpture?
Please return tomorrow for more photos of more sculptures and found out which landscape won the sculpture competition.

Please visit "That's my World" for other parts of the world.

15 comments:

Grammy said...

Your post is so happy and colorful. I love all the pots and flowers.

Anonymous said...

Gloves? I thought they were real flowers! What an interesting display you shared with us.

The Good Life in Virginia said...

what an interesting post and very informative. i like the gloves made into flowers :)
have a wonderful week.
erin

Sidney said...

Hehehe...cute and creative !

Sidney said...

Great idea... and cute !

Guy D said...

Ahh those are cool shots, lots of color and recycling is always a good thing.

Have a great week!
Guy
Regina In Pictures

Indrani said...

Unique concept!
And those gloves reused... amazing! The cow too! Beautiful series of shots. I saw your previous entries too.

escape said...

wow! it actually took me almost a minute to find the gloves. not knowing it's there right in front of my face.

nice way to recycle those gloves.

im back after a long busy break!

Unknown said...

Very interesting & creative.We sale old newspaper for recycle.
Have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

I love all that recycled art! Fabulous - especially the flowers made out of old gloves.

Anonymous said...

All the things in exhibit are so cute!

My World welcomes you here. Happy Tuesday!

SandyCarlson said...

These are lots of fun and full of spirit.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Alice: Those are really cool captures of the recycled parts.

George said...

What an interesting post! It was neat to see what beauty can be created reusing products. I really had to look to realize that those were recycled gloves in the last photo.
Thanks for visiting my site.

Louise said...

This is really wonderful. And your photos are brilliant as always!