Sunday, September 27, 2015

Mid Autumn Festival 2015 - Hazy Moon

Today is the 15th day of the 8th lunar month, where most Chinese celebrate the Mid Autumn Festival. This year the moon looked so red and hazy cause of the haze blown over from Indonesia Forest Fire. The haze is really bad , choking us, all my siblings are coughing and visited the doctors.

I looked out of the window and saw the moon so red and hazy, decided to zoom on the moon. My camera is Panasonic Lumix and could zoom 20X, it looked as if the craters on the moon could be seen or is it the haze. I am not sure but definitely is not the cloud cause I did not see any clouds passing by the moon when I took the photo.

2 comments:

Photo Cache said...

This festival is celebrated with much food, yes? What kinds of special food is available for this celebration?

alicesg said...

The most important food must be the mooncake. It is a kind of pastry with lotus paste inside and some comes with salted egg yolk inside. Nowadays they comes with many flavours including durian.