Friday, June 29, 2012

Skywatch Friday - Little Guilin - Relax in the park


Nice park to spend the day especially in the morning and evening but even at noon, there are many tall trees providing shades from the hot sun.

Love the photo of the woman relaxing and reading a book in the park.

Not sure what this man is collecting from the pond but I guess must be some pond specimens for research purposes.


Some senior citizens spending the day catching fishes, wonder what type of fishes lived in the pond but I came a cross a 2 feet long aquatic snake just inches from my feet. It startled me as much as I startled it hahaha. Before I could take a photo shot of it, the snake quickly slithered back to the pond.




For other sky watchers, please hop over to Skywatch Blog




2 comments:

Gary said...

Great walk in the park. Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

chubskulit said...

Gorgeous! Visiting late from Sky Watch Friday.

Please come take a peek at my Sky Shots, have a great weekend!