Thursday, March 3, 2011

Skywatch Friday


Taking the monorail is one of the way to get to Sentosa from mainland Singapore beside driving, taking the public bus, cable car or just walked over.

From the monorail station, I could view another new attraction coming soon to Sentosa. I think the youngsters would love it. The new attraction is skydiving. No way I am going to attempt this...lol.

From the beach station of the monorail, one can take the beach tram and visit the beaches or you can just simply walk over to the beach from the station.

View of the sea from the platform of the monorail station where I was standing.

For other sky watchers, please hop over to Skywatch blog.

3 comments:

Rajesh said...

Beautiful shots. Very different.

Trotter said...

Hi Alice! I think I took some kind of an aerial gondola... Memories... ;)

Nice is nice, don’t you agree? Check it at Blogtrotter Two... Enjoy and have a great week!!

Alexander said...

Nice photos! A great inclusion to Sentosa :) hahaha...

Alexander
Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex