Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas 2010 - The joy of giving

Every year, during Christmas, I will donate a little to the less privileged.

The Salvation Army has a cute way of attracting donors. Their volunteers dressed up in Star Wars Action Figures Costume. It sure attracted people to donate.
video


My favourite charity body must be the Boys Brigade. I used to be in the Girls Brigade. We can donate food or household items to the less fortunate. I will normally donate some cash or buy rice to donate. I wish I could donate more but I have bills to pay too. :(

You can visit their website for more information.

1 comment:

Photo Cache said...

wonderful undertaking. i hope people would continue to help the needy all year round and not just during the christmas season.

happy christmas.