Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My World Tuesday-Orchard Central - Arts - Tall Girl

Today, I hop to a new mall which is not branded mall but affordable to everyone and this mall is all about food and arts. I am sure many like this mall. So does this tall girl. She is so tall that I could not capture her in my wide screen camera.
Even her boots are more than one storey tall.


There are many art sculptures around the mall. But when I was there last month, the mall was not fully opened yet, so I could only take photos of some arts only.

A short video of tall girl and you can see how tall she really is.
You have to return to see more window displays and a rock climbing wall in the mall in my next few posts.
Please visit "That's my World" for other parts of the world.

8 comments:

Indrani said...

That is a unique statue! The third shot is slightly dizzying.

DeniseinVA said...

Your tall girl is quite an amazing piece of art. I like her very much. Great post, thank you.

Gaelyn said...

Wow, that is some tall girl sculpture. Wonder if the mall sells her size boots? Nice shots.

Unknown said...

wow...that is TALL Alice :P

Elaine Yim said...

She sure is tall. Another thumbs up for the arts in S'pore.

LadyFi said...

WOW - that tall girl is ... tall! Amazing and creative.

L. Neusiedler said...

wow, tall indeed!

Anya said...

Sorry I am so late :(

The first shot is just me,
I am 1.80m and thin ..... LOL
So modern statue, its really funny and beautiful :))))
Lovely post !!