Sunday, September 28, 2008

Formula 1 winner

Took this photo from the television, the race was broadcast live on TV.

He is the winner of Formula 1 first night race right here in Singapore. Congratulations.

Spain's Fernando Alonso was first followed by Germany's Nico Rosberg in a Williams and Britain's world championship leader Lewis Hamilton who came in third.

And I thought I wont watch the race, it was quite exciting and dramatic especially when Ferrari's Massa who was leading the race at first but made a mistake at the pit stop dragging the fuel hose...omg...a dearly mistake and he came in 13th.

6 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Alice - i saw this on TV last night - it looked really exciting. Night racing takes on a whole new atmosphere doesn't it??

Lawstude said...

thanks for the info. i love cars. just can't afford more than one. lols.

Ferreira-Pinto said...

One can really say Fernando Alonso got the win tumbling from the skies!

Great photos, specially the car down under.

Sorry for not being visiting as often as I wished.
for he moment by I'll have to pay a weekly visit.
Sorry.

alicesg said...

Thanks for the nice comments.

No problem pinto, I dont go round visiting often too.

I think I gonna fall in love with formula 1 race...lol. I enjoyed watching the race. Singapore has the rights to host the race for four years so I guess there will be another race next year right here in Singapore. :)

Squirrel said...

I think my earlier comment was lost

Sounds like an exciting race--too bad about the Ferrari guy

J.C. said...

I was hoping to catch a scene of the race on TV but didn't. And I thought it's ok coz I could always check it out on your blog! Thanks Alice!