Tuesday, March 17, 2015

My World Tuesday - Childhood Games

Was shopping at NTUC Fairprice Supermarket at Nex Mall when I spotted these displays of childhood games. It brought back fond memories of my childhood. We had so much fun playing with these games. We dont even have the luxury of owning a television. We even made our own childhood games and toys.

I even remembered drawing my own paper doll and designed and coloured the paper dresses for the paper doll and my paper doll had the same name as me, hahaha ie Alice.

For photos on other parts of the world, please visit Our World Tuesday Meme. Thanks to the team of Our World for giving us the opportunity to share my world with the rest of the world.

1 comment:

Katrin Klink said...

Love it! Your pictures really bring back lots of childhood memories ...