Friday, August 5, 2011

Skywatch Friday - Roof Garden of Orchard Central Shopping Mall

It is strange that whenever I shop, I never thought of going up the rooftop of the shopping mall to have a look. So this time round, I decided to visit the roof top of the mall. Orchard Central has a roof garden which is very beautiful and artistic.

Little niece taking photo of the long super escalator up the roof garden of Orchard Central.


Just follow the signs to the Roof Garden.

From the roof garden, I am able to view the surrounding buildings in Orchard Road.




Did not know there's a pool on the roof top of Orchard Point just opposite Orchard Central where I was standing.

Roof Top of Centrepoint, take note of the garden where the garden was, the word Centrepoint being landscaped.

For other sky watchers, please hop over to Skywatch blog

Please return to see more of the roof garden.

3 comments:

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Would that escalator take you to the sky?


SKY OF WONDER

Sky of wonder, sky of bliss,
Who would think a sky like this
Would permit my eyes to see
Sun and moon and stars for free?


© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

Desert Hills Sky

Rajesh said...

Wonderful shots. Even I have not been to the roof top of a mall.

Thomas Lee/Lee Lip Pang said...

Nice view from the top,
it must be quite high.