Saturday, July 2, 2011

Pink Saturday - Peranakan Museum - Beautiful Artefacts

My contribution for this Pink Saturday must be these peranakan beautiful pots. The designs on them are so beautiful.










Even the plates were drawn with beautiful phoenix and flowers.

Love these bowls too


Teapot for serving tea or water. My late grandma had a few of these but they dont have such beautiful designs on them. I think I want to go down to Chinatown to hunt for these teapots.
For more pinky participants, please visit Beverly of How Sweet The Sound.

3 comments:

Trotter said...

Hi Alice! Sorry for the absence; another busy fortnight... No holidays... ;)

Lovely pots!! I wouldn't mind having some here at home... ;)

Blogtrotter Two is touring Cap Corse... Enjoy and have a wonderful weekend!!

Ineke Original said...

Fantastic!
Happy Pink Saturday greetings from Holland!
with love,
Ineke

Thomas Lee/Lee Lip Pang said...

Beautiful antiques pots,it must be very old.