Thursday, June 16, 2011

Tanjong Pagar Railway Station - Food Stalls


Just beside the arrival platform in the train station are many food stalls. They sold halal malay food. I love taking malay food.


I have no idea what will happen to these stalls after the train station is relocated to woodlands. The prices are very reasonable.




We thought the stalls are closed on Sunday so we had our lunch already before heading to the station, a great mistake. My goodness I had to miss the nasi padang. Anyway, I cant resist eating the chapati. It is something like a flat bread. Very yummy when eaten with curry.




Just have to turn the chapati over to show the burned part.


Lots of people at the station platform, some eating and some taking photos of the station. One thing for sure these people are not there taking the train.


Will post the trains and railway tracks in skywatch tomorrow.

2 comments:

Indrani said...

Chapatis are easy to make. Try them out sometime. :)

alicesg said...

I hope to learn to make one day. :)