Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Pasir Ris Beach

One of the way to relax in Singapore is to go to the beaches. I love going for a stroll or cycle along the beaches. Love the sea breeze and far from the madding crowd in the city. But sad to say we dont have lovely beaches like those overseas.

Well, Singapore used to be the busiest port in the world but is now second after Shanghai, so it is no wonder our sea is not beautiful with so many ships passing by. We can even view some huge cargo ships from our shores (will post a photo to show that in another post.)

Both Photos are taken at Pasir Ris Beach. Some of the popular activities here are cycling, camping and BBQ.

5 comments:

Dave said...

I just want to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to offer your condolences and giving me the encouragement that I needed at this time. I hope you have a Happy New Year! :-)

Unknown said...

Alice

Wishing you a wonderful new year!

quintarantino said...

Seems to me it´s a lovely place to be.
Hope this year comes out to be a great year for you.

Lara said...

wishing you a Happy New Year!

ro_pumpkin said...

never been to that beach , to far away for me , but actually i think everywhere is pretty much the same . but from what i noticed not too many people go to the beach in singapore except for the bbq .