Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Bugis Junction


Finally I made another trip to Bugis Junction. We are so spoilt with so many choices with so many shopping malls in shopping paradise Singapore...lol. It could take me months before I revisit the same mall.

Bugis Junction is originally some old shophouses but now converted to a shopping mall. You can view my older post on Bugis Junction. There are some very cozy and nice restaurants at Bugis Junction where we could eat our food and enjoyed chatting with friends or just watch the day goes by.

Bugis Junction is famous for these little kiosks which sold very cute stuffs and souvenirs.

2 comments:

escape said...

this was just near the hotel that i stayed but missed the chance to pass by. a must not miss on my chance to visit sing again.

alicesg said...

Yes, you need to visit the mall when you next visit Singapore. The mall has many shops that cater to your age group.