Saturday, July 24, 2010

National Day 2010 Rehearsal - March Past by Army Vehicles


This is my husband's favourite, he took such a long video of the march past of these vehicles by the army, civil defence, police, navy, etc with his camera that I cant load his video into blogger...lol.

So these are just some of the short videos of the march past by the vehicles taken by my camera. I think there are hundred of these vehicles on that day. We dont have a yearly march past by these vehicles, I think it is about four years once when the National Day Celebration will be held at Padang. Normally, the celebrations will be held at stadium or the floating platform at marina.

March Past by army armour tanks,etc

2 comments:

escape said...

wow! it includes a display of armors and defense.

Living In Williamsburg Virginia said...

Great video. Military vehicles are always quite impressive.

Darryl and Ruth : )