Sunday, July 4, 2010

Looney Tunes at Plaza Singapura

These photos taken during the June school holiday. I brought my niece for a movie and happen to know there's a show by Looney Tunes. Oh I love Bugs Bunny. I was so excited that I brought my niece to watch the show.

But I am wondering why I am more excited than niece about Bugs Bunny...lol. I guess I am still young at heart. Hmm...so this give me the excuse not to bring niece to Universal Studio Singapore in future...hahaha. Planning to go to Universal Studio Singapore later part of the year as some of the attractions are not ready yet. I want to make my money worth...hahaha.
Being the football season, Bugs Bunny is the goal keeper while the kids get to throw the ball into the net.



Some short videos on Looney Tunes Characters in action.

2 comments:

escape said...

sometimes this mascots doesnt only make kids happy but even us adults.

L. Neusiedler said...

cuuuuute! cartoons are so much fun!