Saturday, December 13, 2014

Pink Saturday - Christmas Decoration at Orchard Central Shopping Mall

This year, Orchard Central Shopping Mall was voted by the public as the best dressed for christmas decoration in Orchard Road. I love it too, lots of fairy and unicorn. Lots of pink too so I thought I would like to join this week Pink Saturday.


Saw two huge shoes in the mall, hmmm seems like both are right footed.

Lots of mannequins in and around the mall, looks unique and attractive.

A pink wishing well, people actually tossed coins into the well to make wishes.

A pink swing, oh this is my favourite.

For more pinky participants, please visit Beverly of How Sweet The Sound.

3 comments:

Evelyn said...

Do you have any pictures of a crochet unicorn displayed? It's about 12 inches high.

alicesg said...

Sorry, I dont have any crochet unicorn pictures.

alicesg said...

Sorry, I dont have any crochet unicorn pictures.