Friday, February 3, 2012

Skywatch Friday - I Fly

A new attraction has already opened on Sentosa. I Fly is the world’s largest themed wind tunnel for indoor skydiving.


It looked so interesting to be able to fly in the air but not for me cause I think my old bones will all be shattered with the strong wind hahahaha. But I think my two sons will tried this new game.


A short video showing the instructors giving demonstrations.

Training in process.
Very easy to acess this new attraction, it is just beside the monorail beach station.

For other sky watchers, please hop over to Skywatch Blog.

3 comments:

Rajesh said...

Very interesting place. Nice fun.

Tatjana Parkacheva said...

What a great fun :)

Regards and best wishes

Thomas Lee/Lee Lip Pang said...

nice way to enjoy skydiving at ground level.