Saturday, October 9, 2010

Food Court at 313 Somerset


Besides enjoying shopping and window shopping at 313 Somerset Mall, what I loved most is the food court.

It is so spacious at the food court and lots of varities of food and different food from different ethnic group.

My favourite is the malay rice from the nasi padang stall and also the nonya food from Straits Chinese Restaurant. You can view the nonya food photo in my other post in my food blog that I visited on another occasion.



The attractive part of the food court was that the lady serving drinks rode on Segway and sold cold drinks to customers.
A short video showing the lady selling drinks riding the Segway.

4 comments:

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

is this at Somerset MRT? I went to Somerset MRT a lot, my sis used to live at Devonshire road. I would go shopping at Robinsons when it is cheap sale or to Jhon little, then rest at her place.

alicesg said...

Ann, yes it is above the Somerset MRT Station.

Trotter said...

Hi Alice! That food court would definitely ruin my diet... ;)
Careful with Segway... ;)

I’m going to be offline working in a «remote» location next week, but left you in a new destination in Blogtrotter Two... Enjoy and have a great week!

escape said...

the place looks like a nice stopover for a weekend time. good food and good friends makes a perfect weekend food trip.