Thursday, December 24, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

I am ending this year with this post on Christmas. I am going for a short christmas break (but will still be in a corner of Singapore). I am not sure if I can get hold of the internet and comments posted might take a while to be published and approved once I get hold of a computer.

So here's wishing all my readers a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and may 2010 be a better year for all of us.

This is my favourite window display in Orchard Road. It belongs to Robinson at Centrepoint. I love shopping at Robinson cause they have a lot of varities and sales all year round. And the best part was their staffs are very friendly and knows their products well.





This year the tour bus for christmas is not free and I think tourists need to pay a fee. You can get tickets for the bus at the Visitor Centre in Orchard Road.
Orchard Central Mall is so beautiful at night and it seems to be dancing. I spend quite sometime looking at the beautiful building and listening to the music coming from it. The feeling on the street is just great.

Two short videos on the lights at Orchard Central Shopping Mall.
See you all in 2010.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Alice..with the festive season around, I am just so busy being lazzy :) See you next year!

Oman said...

•Fellowship, feasting, giving and receiving gifts are all the buzzwords in a Christmas setting. Make your Christmas a one to cherish for years!

escape said...

Wow! enjoy your long days out. Merry Christmas to you and the whole family.

CC said...

Merry Christmas my sweet friend. I hope you have fun and enjoy your break and rest. I'll talk with you soon again... Merry Christmas and thank you for the sweet wishes you left for me. You are the bestest friend ever..Hugs from Texas..CC

Anya said...

Happy Holidays ......

Keep blogging in 2010
:-)

GMG said...

Hi Alice! Lovely Orchard lights!!

Blogtrotter has reached the January 2009 trips! Not bad; just one year delay... ;)
Enjoy and enter 2010 in great shape! Wish you all the best for the New Year!!!

Alexander said...

Wow! There are many buildings' exterior upgraded. That's really beautiful.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Alexander
Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex