Monday, October 12, 2009

Changi Airport Terminal 3


Why do Singaporeans love going to the airport?

Changi Airport won so many awards for being the most beautiful and best airport in the world. We have three terminals, Terminal 1, Terminal 2 and Terminal 3 and one budget airport all in Changi.

I love going to Terminal 3 being the latest and bigger terminal. The terminal is spacious and hubby and me went there last weekend just to have our lunch...lol.
Visit tomorrow to see how Singaporeans spend their day in Changi Airport. :)

3 comments:

Lara said...

wow, so airports are not only for flying, but also for havong lunch :). I told you, you live in a wonderful city!

escape said...

wow! i didnt know that it's one of the most beautiful airport! i should see it then!

Photo Cache said...

I remember last year, 2008, I flew in T2 and flew out in T3. Was lucky to be able to see when it opened. It's beautiful and lots of good eats.