Thursday, October 2, 2008

Eating in the Train

video

This is a very inconsiderate act by this young male adult. We are not allowed to eat in the train and this guy was eating a packet of chicken noodle. Inconsiderate because the smell was so strong and it filled the train's carriage, I hate the smell of food in airconditioned train or bus.

If he/she was an elderly or small kid, I would not have taken this video but the smell of the chicken noodle made me turn to his direction and I was shocked to see him happily tucking the packet of chicken noodle and talking to his girlfriend....lol.

So I took my phone camera and take a candid shot of him and he only stopped eating when he looked at my direction and not because of me (he was too busy to take notice of me videoing him...lol), it was the train security guy walking to his direction and he gave this guy a warning to stop eating. I think the train security guy was kind enough to just give him a warning, I would have give him a fine on the spot. The fine is $500 , that would have bought this guy many packets of chicken noodles ....lol (Each packet cost about $2 to $3).

7 comments:

Keropok Man said...

aiyo!

if he wanted to eat, he could have eaten it outside before boarding the train...

Lawstude said...

caught in the act lols.

alicesg said...

Hahaha...I wondered too whey he dont eat it before he board the train. How big can Singapore be? The last station was about 20 minutes away from where this guy boarded. If it was a five hours train ride, then I can understand his hunger...lol.

Napaboaniya said...

You should post the video to STOMP!! Shame that guy. What an idiot~

pinklady said...

That guy shld b fine. This will deter others from doing the same. I had seen a female student eating a hamburger openly on the train. From her expression, I guessed she felt she had the right to do so. Yes, she might be hungry. So? If she was stealing bites from the hamburger, then it would be a totally different story.

alicesg said...

Not sure if the security guy decided to fine him at the final station cause I alighted the train earlier than him.

d. chedwick said...

Food on the train is pretty disgusting, even if he's very hungry he can wait.--but when women do their nails--the Nail Varnish has this chemical smell--very strong... They put makeup on and do their nails on the train! NO consideration! I almost pass out from nail varnish smell and have to move away from the woman!
I would move away from a greasy eater to, if he were right there next to me!